Monday, August 1, 2016

Bus Time Teller

Day Three for Imaginary Life Ten, Spiritual Counselor:

As most of the day was spent on a bus, a great deal of reflecting was going on. I'm at a hard place right now in most aspects of my life. There's a great deal of change on the horizon - I can see the masts rising up from the earth's curve. It's hard to make out the alligance of those ships. Are they pirates? Is it aid from the homeland? Or is it some alien power come to decimate my people and transform my way of life beyond recognition? Or most realistically, is it a mirage to keep me distracted from the earth beneath my feet and all my friends and habits that have become shrubbery in being steadfast?

Time's the teller on this one guys.

Haiku of the Day:
Go on - I dare you.
Say "literally" again
and see what happens.

Today's Drawing

Kerfuffle - disturbance, fuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive