Saturday, October 1, 2016

Our Lord, Broken

Day Eight for Imaginary Life Five, Carpenter:

I need to be doing something with my hands.

I hate doing stuff on the computer.

The conceptual stuff makes my head spin...I've been in abusive office spaces too long. It was poison for the brain and I'm in the fallout. I've got to get it together.

Back to the hands...Let's carve and build and grow. Let's cook and connect. The screens are a whole new death. The screens make the mind numb and bleed. Curiosity has trapped me and habitual hell.

Break it.

Break it.

Break it today.

Haiku of the Day:
Looming skyscrapers
slide in and out of the mist
Demigods on earth

Today's Drawing

Empyreal

1 : of or relating to the heavens or firmament : celestial
2 : sublime


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive