Thursday, November 29, 2018

Malaria Update!

I've been a little silent about the Malaria Study so I'll catch everyone up on what's happened since my last update. So after the hotel phase, I came back a week later to check in and get my blood analyzed. During that period they discovered that multiple people had come down with malaria after the hotel phase and had to return for treatment. So just to be safe, they treated everyone with Malarone for three days. It wasn't a big deal, just a little bit of nausea the second day. I thought I was in the clear today, since it was my final test and I didn't have symptoms. NOPE! Turns out my tests came back positive and I've got to go through a whole different treatment from the Malarone. Whopee. 

Today's Haiku
Rusty exhaust pipe
We think we're in deep caca
But the alarm's false

Today's Workout
(Too busy reeling from Malaria and a car repair)

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Ritzy from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive