Tuesday, July 14, 2015

It Speaks!

Time to break radio silence.

I've been enjoying some time away from the often oppressive responsibility of this space with mixed results. Some days I feel it was too much and other days I feel it was a necessary valve; a place to release those pesky savages that grate and gnash away from my city gates.

I've also been working up some projects: I've got a couple shows now that I'm working on where I have a role in creating both written and devised content and am currently hashing out ideas for a humble comic with my younger brother Will. To top that of, I've started the seriously daunting task of finding new employment.

Also here are a few of the things I've completed so far:

Date #1:

Campfire on the beach with hot dogs!

Date #2:

Chinese food outside!

Home Improvement #1:

-Made our oven level!

-Cut shelves for the TV/Kitchen Island!

In the future I'll try to provide pictures for these because pictures are pretty and provide more solid evidence.

Haiku of the Day:
Swallowing poison
puts the liver through hell fire
such slick alchemy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive