Saturday, August 1, 2015

'Supdate

So it's August. I guess I should update!

Going strong on a few of the goals I set out to achieve in June. There are a few I've been neglecting, mostly due to my recent employment shakeup (all my doing, but it was a long time coming and the timing couldn't be better). Enjoying my Duolingo "studies" and I've taking geography quizzes frequently enough that I can now place most of 190ish countries. Started up the Hero's Journey once more and enjoying the hard work and day-to-day continual soreness. Emily's mom will be coming to town later this week and I'm looking forward to the both of them getting some lovely R&R. They both work stupid hard and deserve it.

Looking forward once I have gainful employment, I'm going to start adding a few new things where and when I can. Until tomorrow!

Haiku of the Day:
Racing the train home
I sweat and hop the rail ties
Cursing while I fly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive