Saturday, October 20, 2018

Malaria Hotel Stay - Day Ten (HALF MARATHON)

I did it! Ran the full 13.1 miles without stopping! Emily and I drove into Baltimore and despite being a little overcast it was a perfect day for a run. I kept a constant pace right up until the final 2 miles when the hills and my feet got the better of me. My favorite thing: I can say that I ran a half marathon two weeks after willingly being exposed to malaria.

On that front, still a negative on my blood work so there's a decent chance I won't get it at all!

Today's Haiku
Post-run chaffing woes:
Left nipple, inside arches
and between buttcheeks

Today's Workout
Running: 13.1 miles
DAREBEE: (postponed because I ran 13 friggin' miles)

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Superjacent from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive