Friday, December 14, 2018

Glasgow and Angora

One time, in Glasgow, I found a pendant of St. Christopher, the patron saint of travel. I discovered it after visiting the Necropolis, a mountain full of dead folks. I was lost, the sun had just set and it was around a lamppost.  I didn't know the pendant was of St. Christopher until later, when a previously Catholic Englishman pointed it out to me. 

After that, I wore it all the time.

--

Months later, the pedant fell off. Probably when I was "in my cups."  Hopefully someone else found it. 

But odds are it's ground deep into a sidewalk crack.

Today's Haiku
On the patchwork board
we race to get Tetris pieces
I get my ass kicked

Today's Workout
Running: 2.3 miles
DAREBEEDay 84 from 90 Days of Action

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Zibeline from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive