Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The Beginning of the Middle


Today's Haiku
A decade gone by
where my adult life began
middle age follows

Today's Workout
Running: 4.32 miles

What's this? Some actual writing besides the haikus? How novel!

Yes it's that time of year again. I've been revitalized by the season of resolution. Plans, they brew within me as I pass the halfway point from my sixth year of...improvement? Projects? You would think I'd have a name for it by now. Aims maybe? Eh. Perhaps I'll never figure it out.

So my year so far hasn't been great, goal-wise. As I started a new job in April, my mind and energies have been sapped. I've finally managed to get all my drawings up to date here and on the tumblr site. All the ones right up to the end of September. I sorta I took Q4 off.

Just a few things will change:
-I'm going back to writing something on the top. I like it.
-As much fun as writing out the Today's Workout section with creative captions on non-workout days, I'm going to stop it unless I actually get things done.

Honestly most of the things are "internal" and won't show up here. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive