Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Into the Unknown

Off on another adventure! We'll be in Iceland a couple days and then Germany for a few more. I have a dear friend who's turning 30 and his family is throwing him and his two brothers a birthday party (they're triplets). An unintended bonus: we'll be in a country that really cares about football for the World Cup Finals!!

So I've scheduled post to go up each day that are placeholders in case I can't get to editing them while I'm busy globetrotting with my wife. Wish us luck!

(BTW today's picture got a little weird and ran away from me. When the pictures are in pen there's only so much I can do once they get started.)

Today's Haiku
Great cracks underfoot
roots breaking up man's paving
dear God let them win

Today's Workout
Running: 2.25 miles
DAREBEEDay 49 from a Hero's Journey

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Benevolent from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive