Sunday, July 1, 2018

Travel and Tally

Had a travel day visiting friends and then found out our internet is out. Not super great, but through some phone hot-spotting I can manage to get this one up.

First check-in week and it's looking pretty good! Few things to note:

-Vegan is going to be hard. A friend just got us a cookbook so we can start planning!
-Drinks will be worked on. It was my birthday week after all
-I'm tracking my words so I can average around a thousand a day to keep the wheels turning
-I set different goals for the fasts to compare to last years (for the ones that carried over)

The main point is to track my habits and hope to improve. I'm not being strict about hitting the goals because last time I felt especially pressured to meet and/or exceed them.

Pretty silly when I'M the one setting them.

Week 1

Stats:
Running Mileage: 20.5/1,000
Drinks: 9/365
Vegan: 0/100
Books Completed: 0/25
Words Written: 10,247/350,000

Fasts (Days without)
Internet: 6/171
TV: 2/120
Gaming: 4/141
Booze: 0/163
Coffee: 3/150
Junk (Savory): 1/100
Junk (Sweet): 3/100
Eat Out: 3/100



Today's Haiku
Starving travelers
moments after returning
scarf down tacos

Today's Workout
Running: 2.9 miles (take THAT 95 degree weather!)
DAREBEE: Day 40 from a Hero's Journey

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Metier from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive