Monday, December 31, 2018

Here We Go Kids...

I've got a couple things to talk about today, on the last day of the tire fire that was 2018, (they're all tire fires).

The first is that I've finally updated all of my pictures that I didn't post during the past two weeks. You can go back and check them out or go to my tumblr (HERE) to check them out.

The second ties to the pictures...on December 20th and 23rd my brothers and I invented a nerdy game tied to the Pokemon video game franchise. The rules are in my "Game Corner" section on the right of the site. We're very proud of it. 

Today's Haiku
Doing some circuits
with an old college buddy
It's good to catch up

Today's Workout
Running: 4.8 miles
DAREBEE: I'm gonna restart this in the New Year :P

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Hark Back from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive