Thursday, April 4, 2019

Conflict Averse

I had an altercation with my neighbor this morning about the noise he's been making since he moved in. The guy was furious and I thought he was going to hit me. I was able to get out of there before it got worse. I emailed my landlord and they offered to move us to a 2-bedroom in a building nearby. We took it and now we'll be doing some hardcore moving the next couple days. At least we don't have to deal with this asshole anymore.

Today's Haiku
Neighbor confronted
worst mistake I ever made
now comes the fallout

Today's Workout
Running: 0 miles. Gotta use that strength for packing
DAREBEEDay 28 of the Ninja Challenge

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Rowel from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive