Sunday, August 11, 2019

Hard Truths

I was going to lie and say that the word of the day was too boring so I drew the picture below instead, but the truth is I accidentally drew a second picture for the word Omnium-gatherum from two days ago.

Whoops.

In my defense after over 900 pictures drawn it was bound to happen.

UPDATE: So it turns out I thought I had drawn a second picture for Omnium-gatherum but actually I thought the picture Ransack was the first version of it. So there actually is a picture for Demarche today. 

It all gets really confusing when I have trouble posting all of these pictures for every day. What can you do?

Today's Haiku
Pre-half-marathon
I'm woefully ill-prepared
this is gonna hurt

Today's Workout
Running: 8.1 miles

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Demarche from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive