Wednesday, September 18, 2019

COME ON GUYS

Ok now it's starting to get a little annoying. Merriam-Webster did it AGAIN! A repeat word, five years later (post here) I mean, that's just sloppy guys. Don't you have a big spreadsheet you can hit "Ctrl + F" for the words you're looking to post for that day and go "oh sh*t, looks like we did that one already...I guess we'll just have to pick from the QUARTER MILLION WORDS LEFT IN THE F*CKING ENGLISH LANGUAGE!"

*sigh*

Ok I'm cool.

No I'm not. THEY DO A PODCAST EVERY DAY ABOUT THE WORD!! HOW ARE THEY NOT CATCHING THIS SH*T? THEIR REPUTATION IS BASED ON BEING A GOOD MANAGER OF INFORMATION!! WTF M-W?!?! 

Get some intern to put together a spreadsheet with each word on it. If you get an eager one, you could knock that shit out in two days, a week, tops. Done. Hire me Merriam-Webster. I look at your dumb site all the time anyways.

Today's Haiku
prospects multiply
a world is laid before us
we're gonna be fine

Today's Workout
Running: 5.74 miles

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Bivouac from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive