Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Snapping the Unbroken Line

I've been writing three pages a day on a website called 750words.com and today I woke up and realized I didn't finish from yesterday. I lost a streak of over 580 days. It was a blow, I can't deny it. I mourned the loss. But only for about 15 minutes because it transitioned quickly into relief. I didn't realize how much weight I was carrying.

This makes me think about the pictures and I've decided to stop them at the end of the month. Go back to just haikus and maybe little things of writing here or there. We'll see where the wind takes me.

Today's Haiku
forgetful moment
breaks a motivation trick
time to start again

Today's Workout
More couch exercises

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Labile from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive