Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Doom for Uncle Jeremy

I finally chose a DAREBEE. The routine only takes one minute (two if I'm feeling good) and that allows me some more space to do other things (like search for jobs) whilestill feeling like I'm doing something other than running.

I saw a menacing red sunset tonight behind the sentinel of the Washington monument.  If you're ever seen that looming obelisk at night, there are two blinking red eyes at it's peak. Deliciously spooky and apocalyptic. 

Today's Haiku
Engines be revvin'
the dust shakes off the tractor
stoked for the harvest

Today's Workout
Running: 6.1 miles
DAREBEE: Day 1 of the Ninja Challenge

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Avuncular from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive