Monday, February 11, 2019

Speak the Speech

Another piece of weird writing I stumbled upon going through old stuff from when I was manic.

"Lined Green Sticky Note"
Apprehension, the grip, the choking strain
of the unknowing...I must submit
to silence. Become the quiet of
eerie night and florescent buzzing.
Clam down to naked bone and stand
rigid but supple as the framework 
allows. Purge those potential negatives.
Seek reprieve in inevitable death.
-----------------------------------------------
Blood and enthusiasm eek out of me
in beads and slip 'cross the nap
of me. Curse this brain pan. 


Today's Haiku
All the stuff is switched
an alternate universe
a welcome tweaking

Today's Workout
Running: 0 miles. It rained all day.
DAREBEEDay 21 of Chest & Arms Challenge

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Bardolater from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive