Thursday, October 11, 2018

Malaria Hotel Stay - Day One

Checked into the hotel that I'll be sleeping in for the next two weeks. It's very fancy and I think bigger than our apartmant, with a living space, large bedroom, bathroom and a sizable kitchenette. Emily and I went and got a couple late night drinks and watched some TV before turning in. I have my first hotel based blood draw at 7am tomorrow. Also pretty pumped to get free breakfast each morning for the next 14 days. We'll see if it's worth the hassle of all the blood tests and the potential malarial infection. Fingers crossed!

Today's Haiku
Shivering couple
huddles under polka dots
as the downpour rages

Today's Workout
Running: 3.1 miles
DAREBEE: Day 56 from 90 Days of Action

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word By and large from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive