Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Goal Amendments

Seeing as it has been three months since this year began, I thought I'd let you in on some updates I've made on fasts (explanations of my goals here. I update every Sunday):

  • I don't count video game days if they're played in a social setting (mostly with my wife)
  • Documentaries/educational programs don't count as "TV"
  • Clarification on words: I use a site called 750words.com to write at the beginning of each day. My word count is taken from this.
Also I've been meaning to mention that there are some other things that I've been tracking that I haven't shared here:

  • I measure my weight every morning (I've lost a solid 10 pounds since the beginning of the project 3 months ago.) 
  • I've started counting good and bad days (emotionally) and what made them that way. It's another tool for understanding my mood disorders, (flavors of Borderline Personality, Bipolar and Obsessive Compulsive). 
  • I've been slowly learning Spanish using the Duolingo app (a 143 day streak so far!) I've discovered I can read pretty good but since I'm not pushed or immersed in the language my oral comprehension and speaking abilities are still pretty weak. But I highly recommend the program seeing as they've been excellent about improving it over the years.

Today's Haiku
I got lost today
while out on a longer run
grueling but more miles!!

Today's Workout
Running: 7.9 miles
DAREBEE: Skipped since the run went so long

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Secrete from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive