Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Dungeons

Day Eight for Imaginary Life Two, Board Game Designer:


So I'm creating a Dungeons and Dragons campaign for my brothers and my wife. It's a pretty hefty endeavor, seeing as I've never done it before and I've only played it a couple times myself. It involves a great deal of math and planning and studying up on the basic rules. I've already gone through the player's handbook a couple times to get my footing and the campaign sketches have begun! My hope is to be able to create a main arc for the whole story that's built up by mini arcs. There will certainly be more on this as time goes by - I'm enthused!

Haiku of the Day:
The breath of the throng
fogs up the cool window glass
our water blinds us

Today's Drawing

Peculiar

1 : characteristic of only one person, group, or thing : distinctive
2 : special, particular
3 : odd, curious
4 : eccentric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive