Saturday, September 3, 2016

Spinning Out

Doing a check in today because...who cares they're my arbitrary rules.

I've been negligent. The dates on the blog are no longer true. I've mentioned this before but it's getting out of hand now. I've been planning on dedicating a day to maintenance and catch up so I can make sure I've got pictures and haikus for each day but it's gotten out of control. I'm going to seeing how much I can do and keep up in this month but it may be pretty sparse. I'm often far overestimating my creative capacities. I'm a dreamer with execution problems. This I know. THIS is the reason for the project. Figuring that out.

Haiku of the Day:
Atop the dome car
New England passes us by
You can taste the fall

Today's Drawing

Quodlibet

1 : a philosophical or theological point proposed for disputation; also : a disputation on such a point
2 : a whimsical combination of familiar melodies or texts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive