Friday, September 2, 2016

Temptation Evaded

Day Five for Imaginary Life Six, Voice Actor:

Got into a few more voices today but I've not had the time to sit down and record. I want to have time for these things but with all the obligations of life and this new move barreling down on us I'm strapped for minutes. Most of them are spent on emotional recovery.

I've had an idea to start a D&D campaign with my brothers for around ChristmasTime. This means more time around Board Game Designer, Voice Actor, Playwright and Poet even.

Haiku of the Day:
First booze temptation
But the hand doesn't waver
A seltzer for me

Today's Drawing

Adjuvant

1 : serving to aid or contribute : auxiliary
2 : assisting in the prevention, amelioration, or cure of disease

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive