Saturday, September 10, 2016

Get Done

Day Six for Imaginary Life Six, Voice Actor:

I'vebeen trying to read Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston because it had come up on the new "season" of Crash Course Literature and I thought I should read it. Unfortunately the dialect of the dialogue has been a real chore to wade through. But today I started reading it out loud and it was much better. I figured that along with reading aloud to the wife and during a couple runs of the game Above and Below, I deserved a credit towards voice actor today.

Haiku of the Day:
With an empty day
and a cogent continence
so much can get done

Today's Drawing

Devolve

1 a : to pass by transmission or succession
b : to fall or be passed usually as a responsibility or obligation
2 : to come by or as if by flowing down
3 : to degenerate through a gradual change or evolution

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive