Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Wet Tarantella

Day Seven for Imaginary Life Two, Board Game Designer:

Digging in deep to the D&D realm. I've even drawn a map! I won't share it here yet because I don't want to spoil it for my potential adventurers. This is so reminiscent of my childhood when we would have these fantastically visions for game worlds. Hell we made our own version of D&D without even knowing it while trying to recreate the same mechanics of video games (which were based off of D&D to begin with).

I may share some of the text I'll be writing for it here or maybe a recording? Podcasting this stuff has become pretty popular. Who knows?

Haiku of the Day:
On six inch wedges
she danced an accidental
wet tarantella

Today's Drawing

Will-o'-the-wisp

1 : a light that appears at night over marshy ground
2 : a misleading or elusive goal or hope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive