Thursday, June 16, 2016

Page n' Stage

The eighth Imaginary Life on my list is Playwright. This life is the closest to what I studied in college and something I would have continued to pursue once I graduated if I didn't decide to quit the whole theater scene altogether and learn how to be an adult from scratch. What can I say, I love me some dialogue. The true mastery of play-writing comes in being able to craft a hearty and multi-faceted skeleton upon which other artists can build. It's a strict form that I miss dearly. I've been doing some here and there but nothing so direct as a play. I think I'm going to try it again. So that's the goal for this one: Write a one-act. Simple as that. Get some people together to read it before June of next year.

The Lives so far:
1. Dancer
2. Board Game Designer
3. History Teacher
4. Poet
5. Carpenter
6. Voice Actor
7. Survivalist 
8. Playwright

Haiku of the Day:
Oh wondrous black sky
please do me this small penance
and swallow them up

Today's Drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive