Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sweet Smarts

The eleventh challenge month is going to be The Month of Character. During this month I'll be creating and work-shopping ten original characters that I will physicalize, create backstories for and hopefully film in some capacity. My hope is to be able to embody at least a few of them for long periods of time, many days even to really get in there skin and play with posture and voice. I often do this sort of thing in my spare time when I'm feeling bored and I figured why not put it toward some purpose. I also hope to use this as a way to jump into the November Writing month and for writing my one act at the end of the year (for The Playwright)

Months so far:
The Month of Conditioning (July)
The Month of Conquest (August)
The Month of Cleansing (September)
The Month of Character (October)
The Month of Composition (November)
The Month of Compassion (December)
The Month of Competition (January)
The Month of Contemplation (February)
The Month of Computation (March)
The Month of Comedy (April)
The Month of Courage (May)

Haiku of the Day:
Rock hard caramel
plays a foul game of chicken
with my back molars

Today's Drawing

Genius
1 : a single strongly marked capacity or aptitude
2 : extraordinary intellectual power especially as manifested in creative activity
3 : a person endowed with transcendent mental superiority; especially : a person with a very high IQ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive