Saturday, June 4, 2016

Sit Down at the Typewriter and Bleed

The second challenge month I want to cover is The Month of Composition. This will be the month of November and during this month I will turn my focus to writing. First, my only form of entertainment will be reading during this month. This will help prompt my writing mind and hopefully put a decent dent in my book reading goal. I will also attempt to participate in NaNoWriMo, something I've wanted to try but never had the opportunity to plan. I anticipate this to be an interesting month.

Note: The title is from a Hemingway quote.

Months so far:
The Month of Courage (month not yet known)
The Month of Composition (November)

Haiku of the Day:
With no agenda
we stay up monstrously late
shirking tomorrow

Today's Drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive