Friday, June 3, 2016

Prithee

The fourth of my Imaginary Lives is Poet. I like to write, but I've never had the discipline, grammatical prowess or sense of planning to be a more long form writer. And I'm big on feelings and the sounds of words. Spoken poetry is my favorite and I'm inspired by poets like Shane Koyczan and Saul Williams. There's a deep desire to let loose that voice and so I hope to craft a piece that I can speak aloud, preferably in a public forum of some kind. Perhaps I'll go to a few readings to see what he scene is like here in Boston.

So the community's fleshing out:

1. Dancer
2. Board Game Designer
3. History Teacher
4. Poet

Not necessarily an economically viable community, but I prefer poor and vibrant to well-off and dreary.

Haiku of the Day:
Masses underground
frustrated insects clawing
each other for food

Today's Drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive