Sunday, June 23, 2019

A Little Bit More...

Tomorrow's my last day of this project year. I'm pretty proud of what I have accomplished. I'm excited for what I have planned for the next one. It's more of the same, pictures and haikus and running and tracking. It's a constant in my life at this point. A touchstone of small progressions. Somedays I question the value, whether I'm pushing myself too much or needlessly manufacturing stress. And that could be the case. But I'm settled with it now. We're friends rather than adversaries. And I'm gonna keep on doing it for the forseeable future.

Today's Haiku
Crisp nori paper
white rice sticky and filling
we build an empire

Today's Workout
Running: 4.2 miles

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Lade from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive