Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Setting Scenes

I've been putting together a role-playing scenario for a game called Monster of the Week. I found out a couple of my coworkers are into role-playing games and I got so hungry I started weaving my yarns during lunch that very day. I got intrigued by the west coast so I'm setting the story in Northern California near the border of Oregon. Pulling on a bunch of Native American lore from the region for creature building. We'll see how it goes. I have the MOST fun thinking up all this stuff...

Today's Haiku
My whinging old wrists
not used to the up and down
they prefer keyboards

Today's Workout
Push-ups

Today's Drawing
(Based on the word Supersede from Merriam-Webster's Word of the Day)
***Check out the full catalog of pictures HERE***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive