Monday, May 4, 2015

Drabble rabble

Preset. The rain sounds deep in the red belly. As palpitations rescind among the din of hungry shadows, I wallow in acid tingle and feel the infection, hot and bloated, meander to the throat. My eyes shallow up, like dew in soil, and the etch of my brow marbles with ancient repetition. The old expression. The old emotion. The old screaming, punchy lout gripping a gnarled staff and spitting ruin on bulb sprouts and robin's eggs.

Suckling villi purse their fleshy nobs at my fetid cocktail.

Haiku of the Day:
Here I lounge deftly
a complacent denizen
with metro fever

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Branch" from all the new plants in our lives!)


Today's "365" Project (Do something with rice. The plus is for energy!)
"Fuel Gauge"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive