Monday, May 11, 2015

Scrape

-In the black heart of an American dream, I chew on rubber cud with a sun hat on. Get me some decent dancing shoes and I'll tarantella until my kneecaps bleed. Otherwise, leave me to my daytime TV and processed cheese snacks or, so help me God, I will shower you with my iron-clad resolve.

-What of it? The little dot in your sight. When did it begin? When will it leave? You think the worst. The C. And then all your vision is blindness and death and the ruin of your universe.

-Already the day is sour vegetables and pungent drain cleaner.

Haiku of the Day:
Glistening and pink
the ghosts of my wounds summon
apprehensive feelings

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Intention" from a sentient planter's wart)



Today's "365" Project (Make something that goes over your feet. I got this one on a technicality but it's how I spent my day and it IS over my feet...just like most everything else. I also installed lights in them too!)
"Kitchen Shelf (Part 2)"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive