Friday, February 13, 2015

B'more Bound!

Heading down to good ol' Baltimore to visit and carouse. Excited to see old friends and celebrate Valentines Day/The end of my show/getting married. Will try desperately to not get hungover but I imagine it will be a futile effort. I'm looking to spend some part of this trip putting together a solid plan for the next 50 days until the wedding so I can get my ducks in a row before they say their vows...OH right! Vows. Crap. I should start working on those to so I'm not reading them from a piece of paper like a CHUMP.

Oh and one last thing:

REALLY FEBRUARY?!?! 
YOU HAVE A FRIDAY THE 13TH?!?! 
IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY A VALENTINES DAY!!!!!
IS IT NOT ENOUGH THAT YOU'VE DUMPED OVER 6 FEET OF SNOW ON US WITH MORE ON THE WAY?!?!? 
I CAN'T EVEN-
I MEAN-
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

At least it's halfway over now...

Haiku of the Day:
Security line
empty for the first time since
I can remember

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Untenable" from MW's word of the day. It means both unable to defend and unable to be occupied.)


Today's "365" Project (Carry an object with you all day. I took my friend with me from this post back in October. His name is Wendell and he's a depraved angel waiting for the end.)
"Wendell's Journey"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive