Thursday, February 26, 2015

Buzzed with Giant Baby Heads

Today was a good day. My supervisor wasn't in, so I didn't feel terribly pressured or on edge like I usually do. I ran to see Emily for lunch and had delicious pizza and talked productively about wedding stuff. Then I ran back and experienced the supreme and ass-kicking high of post-pint exercise. Spent the rest of work pretending to be normal and relearning how to walk. Exciting!


Haiku of the Day:
Giant baby head
cast in iron, gazes out
from a field of snow

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Awe" from an emotion wheel I stabbed a pen into.)


Today's "365" Project (Open a drawer at work or at home and make something with the contents.)
"Rubber Bonanza Barry!"

The Drawer

The Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive