Friday, February 20, 2015

Ice Door

Look up Ice Dam if you don't know what it is. Here's a link so you don't even have to Google it. This is what's happening at the entrance to my apartment.


I saw an article today posted on the New York Times (sorry conservative relatives) about how this massive snow accumulation should be considered a disaster. And I agree with her. There's a strange desperation about the whole city. People are ornery and there's signs of flooding and damage everywhere. The thing that's truly terrifying is that it is not over yet...There's still quite a bit of winter left, and more than a week's worth of February to stink up the place. Did I mention I hate February? God what a dumb and terrible month.

Haiku of the Day:
A blazing white line
reflects into the head sphere
full measured glimpses

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Histrionic" from MW's word of the day. It means theatrical or overly dramatic.)


Today's "365" Project (Make a mural. I markered an abstract for my mouse house.)
"Is...Is it upside-down?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive