Saturday, February 28, 2015

Work-out Roller Coaster

Feeling very weak today. I hate to admit it, but I think I overexerted myself with the running (28 miles in five days is apparently too much) ...should have eased back into it more gradually. It doesn't help that sleep has been sub-par as well. Stupid health.

Aaaaand that was written before I went for a run. NOW I feel invigorated, strong and capable. What a beautiful jolt to the system a little exercise can provide.

After this foray in wort-out bliss, I sprained my knee and now am faced with a tough decision in regards to the weekend. I will have to rest.


Haiku of the Day:
Two ice fishermen
rods and drills in hand, venture
on the frozen Charles

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Cull" from the hot sweat of the brow. It's selecting from a large group, often with the intention to slaughter.)



Today's "365" Project (Make something with a needle and thread. I sewed on a patch to my sweatshirt from a webcomic I enjoy called Dresden Codak. I did it crooked cause I haven't sewed since I was little. Oh well.)
"Dark Science"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive