Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Slush

I jogged most of the way back home because I refuse to get caught in one of those terrible hope-crushing T lines during this closeout. I got my New England asshole on and "excuse me'd" my way through the narrow muddy walkways.

I enjoyed the weekend, but it was one of those "squeeze living daylights out of every moment" sort of things so I didn't come out of it very well rested. This friggin' weather and travel ban does NOT help things.

Haiku of the Day:
Ground to a fine pulp
my mindset resembles the
brown slush underfoot

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Superfluous" from MW's word of the day.)


Today's "365" Project (BAEIHRIDSFDFSBHBXKJCVHKJSHDJFHKEHFDUMBDUMBDUMB. Make a stamp. I put it on the door to my house for the dead mouse.)
"Welcome."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive