Friday, January 30, 2015

Cysts

I'm attempting another style of writing I'm calling Cyst writing, which strays away from the straight, cogent segments I've attempted to cultivate in the past and focuses on clusters of thoughts that are unfiltered. I spend so much time try to construct proper trains of logic and it's a huge hassle and I'm not very good at it so I'm throwing it out the window for while and just going for pure stream viscera. Tap into my wheelhouse. The nonsense realm of half farted out dream garbage.

-Belch touch space and I've got a tickle in the throat that's reminiscent of dank poison, a premonition.

-Where did the honesty go? I wanna mush my head together with my loved ones and get that good ol' "GOTCHA" feeling.

-UGGGGGG. I'm physically sick of scrolls and clicks and swipes and updates and screens screens screeens screeeens SCREEEEENNSSSS.

-Let's stand in the snow until our hands are numb and pink and the world becomes a blanket of white nothing with naught but our shivering bodies.

-I feel at the crux of a crisis. Internal forces are swirling about, re-fabricating crucial tissues into a brand new organ. I am to become intimate light. I am to be a soft welcome beacon, a porch-light to home. It will break me with supreme violence, a crushing force of will and spirit. But I have been broken before. I have undergone the molten core, the asteroid pelting, the heating and cooling through radiant waves.

-I have starting another venture into lucid dreaming. The first step is being mindful of the sensation of reality and being diligent about remembering your dreams. Create a habit of questioning.

-I get chest pains in the dark and think about my father and death and fragile systems of membrane and water and I scream psychic pulses out to head gods I know are fantasy for mercy, for time, for some magicking away of trouble. And I only hear the echo of that scream reverberating in my skull.

-We are spinning at 1070 mph so if we can get a Snowpiercer-esque train travelling the circumference earth at that speed in the opposite direction of the Earth's spin, would you experience an eternal day/night? How would this affect things with the tilt of the planet? ANSWER MY QUESTIONS UNIVERSE, RELATIVITY IS HARD!

Haiku of the Day:
Mystery green stain
appears on my hand after
every single show

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Urticartia" from MW's word of the day. It's the medical term for hives.)


Today's "365" Project (Make a Mad-Lib kind of story)

One day, a (adjective)(profession) walked out of her (place of residence) and decided that instead of going to (place of business) like she always did, she would get on a (mode of transportation) and go unto she ran into an (animal.) After (number) hours of riding, Mrs. (Last Name) decided she was too (adjective) to go all the way, so she started (ing verb) instead! What fun! And then out of nowhere, (celebrity) (verb)ed right in front of her! She could not believe her (body part). She took a picture with her (piece of technology) and posted it on (website.) Within minutes, she got more (Onomatopoeia)'s than (politician) during the (nautical noun) trials. What a (adjective) day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive