Monday, January 26, 2015

Wall and Weather

Storm brewing something fierce off the coast. A whole big hullabaloo. Hoping everything turns out okay for my mother leaving today. She may just miss the start of it. I'm also very sad for running because I was already falling behind and now I'm going to be set back to pre-October deficits once this thing blows through. Will have to up the strategy come mid-February...or maybe I can boost some other stats in the meantime so I get go full-turbo on the run front later.

Haiku of the Day:
Canker sore on tongue:
As uncomfortable as
talking about it

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Incontrovertible" from MW's word of the day.


Today's "365" Project (Make a flip-book thing. I tried. It's kinda hard!)
"Man and Wall"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive