Friday, January 9, 2015

That's Just Fine...

Siting alone at a bar called Champions. Boston accents punctuate and garble thickly in the musky air. Classic rock patters in the background as I'm bathed in the glow of television and back-lit liquor bottles. I don a hoodie, accentuating my young appearance among the middle-aged regulars. A beer in, I feel like I understand the allure of. Golf for the first time. To palate it i imagine it's originators in the place of the pros: kilts in place of slacks, grizzly beards over oakleys. All bare feet and bristling winds.


Haiku of the Day:
Bleak and lonesome
the dark night blows in the cold
visions of no day

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Advocate" from MW's word of the day.)


Today's "365" Project (Ask an old friend to give you a project idea for the day. I got to see Nate, an old friend from Baltimore. He told me to do naked Co-Ed skiing. Emily and I TOTALLY did it, but the government isn't allowing the picture's release due to a top-secret drone being in the background. I mean, we were totally naked and totally skiing I SWEAR, but all evidence of the picture has been destroyed along with my phone and laptop. Luckily, I had a spare thumb drive I hid in my false pinkie that no one knows I have so I could at least post it here briefly until the government yanks access.)
"A Real Naked Picture of People Really Skiing. For Real."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive