Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015!

Rung in the New Year in true with the Kuehn: On a couch watching TV by ourselves. It was truly excellent.

I guess now would be the time to ruminate on what should be resoluted for the year, but I'm kinda up to my eyebrows in that with the Project. So we'll start with this month and see where it gets us...

January:

100 Miles
1200 Push-ups/Sit-ups
23 days of the month alcohol free

This will get me back up to speed.

Haiku of the Day:
Feeding the kitties
their particular foodstuffs
is peculiar work

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Emigrate" from MW's word of the day. It's the act of leaving one's home or country of origin, the preamble to immigrate.)


Today's "365" Project (Make a puppet. I took the cork from our New Years revelry and made him a little face!)
"Pop Feldman"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive