Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Adventure Journals!

Day Seven for Imaginary Life Eight, Playwright:

Started workshopping the notebooks from the summer that I put together with a couple of my collaborators on this project we'll be putting up at the end of the fall before Em and I leave. They wrote journals as their characters based off of prompts I gave them once a week or so. Poetry excerpts and music and stuff like that. The result is astounding. I'm incredibly impressed with them and ready to take on the challenge of staging it. I get the notebooks this week and hope to be able to glean from their rich offerings.

Haiku of the Day:
Girls on adventure
they climb trees and uncover
life's great mystery

Today's Drawing

Untoward

1 : difficult to guide, manage, or work with : unruly, intractable
2 a : marked by trouble or unhappiness : unlucky
b : not favorable or propitious : adverse
3 : improper, indecorous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive