Sunday, September 18, 2016

Still Counting

Check in day!
I've actually been keeping track of my days here, believe it or not:

Days of My Lives:
1. Dancer - 6
2. Board Game Designer - 7
3. History Teacher - 6
4. Poet - 6
5. Carpenter - 6
6. Voice Actor - 7
7. Survivalist - 7
8. Playwright - 8
9. Drag Queen - 7
10. Spiritual Counselor - 6

Making slow and terrible progress on the pictures. I'm about 12-14 days behind pretty much every day now. I should reset but there's something in the principle of it. I want to complete the set. Not something I'm sweating over, just trying my damnedest to get it done. Someday soon I reckon.

Looking forward to being unhinged again, at the edge of doing nothing...we'll see where the paths go.

Haiku of the Day:
Dread around nothing
It is the null, senseless void
that addles the mind

Today's Drawing

Loll

1 : to hang or let hang loosely : droop
2 : to recline, lean, or move in a lax, lazy, or indolent manner : lounge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive