Friday, September 16, 2016

Loft or Low?

Day Six for Imaginary Life Five, Carpenter:

Starting to get a sense of what's going to be coming with us to our new place and I'm thinking of the possibilities of whole new arrangements. One of the things I wanted to make in our current place that I never got to was a "reading cave".

When I was in college I had a bed with height settings that I lifted to the highest level so I could sleep underneath it. I LOVED sleeping like that and having a completely unconventional space in my room with levels. So I'm thinking either high up or down low. Or BOTH.

Soooooo much potential.

Haiku of the Day:
New iPhone update
the interface of my life
just changed drastically

Today's Drawing

Juggernaut

1 : (chiefly British) a large heavy truck
2 : a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive