Friday, September 9, 2016

Penguin Trial

Day Seven for Imaginary Life Two, Board Game Designer:

I'm working on this D&D campaign slowly but surely and it's fun to start picking and choosing how the world will become manifest. I'm often overwhelmed by the options with things like this but I'm finding myself able to take a step back and impose some restriction. I'm learning! Also the not drinking probably has helped along with not being so friggin' busy all the time.

Haiku of the Day:
Trial at the Penguin
The libations call to me
Pizza staves them off

Today's Drawing

Sylvan

1 a : living or located in the woods or forest
b : of, relating to, or characteristic of the woods or forest
2 a : made from wood : wooden
b : abounding in woods, groves, or trees : wooded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive