Sunday, September 25, 2016

Long Haul

Stabbing at another "Check In"

Days of My Lives:
1. Dancer - 7
2. Board Game Designer - 7
3. History Teacher - 7
4. Poet - 7
5. Carpenter - 7
6. Voice Actor - 7
7. Survivalist - 7
8. Playwright - 9
9. Drag Queen - 7
10. Spiritual Counselor - 7

I'm excited to only have a couple months or so until the big move is underway. I have a last day of work and they're interviewing my replacement. I'm finally getting caught up in this space and feel like I have a handle on it once more. I drew quite a few pictures today to get caught up and it feels good. I hope to get some good work out of this yet.

Haiku of the Day:
Finally catching
the tail end of this project
How long will I last?

Today's Drawing

Iota

1 : the 9th letter of the Greek alphabet
2 : an infinitesimal amount : jot



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive