Friday, September 23, 2016

Making More of a Mac

Day Seven for Imaginary Life Five, Carpenter:

I've got a fun idea, but it's still in it's infancy.

I've got this old computer that I was going to donate, but now I'm thinking about repurposing it into some kind of interactive screen or something in a wooden housing unit.

I want it to be unique but also functional.

I might turn it into a server for music. Certainly a possibility...I have this thing called a Makey Makey that has some great potential. Maybe I'll hook it up to an emulator and make it possible to play?

Well regardless it's on the list now.

Haiku of the Day:
Across the country
the hordes raise their voices and
cry: TGIF!

Today's Drawing

Mettle

1 a : vigor and strength of spirit or temperament
b : staying quality : stamina
2 : quality of temperament or disposition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive