Thursday, June 4, 2015

20 Days!

I've started naming my regulars on the running section for their dedication and strength in the field. I currently only need less than 100 miles to reach the goal. Can you tell I like counting? Here's a screenshot of the Google Spreadsheet I've been using this whole time. NERD!


As you can see, this is just the totals tab. I have a whole other spreadsheet that this is pulling the totals from. Also - if you were wondering - I always have a "Private" tab on all of my spreadsheets to cultivate mystery and intrigue.

Haiku of the Day:
Shriveled apple core
black and mummified by time
lonely on the street

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Voodoo" from the enchantress next door)


Today's "365" Project (Make something with paper that involves repeating patterns. Like paper dolls or snowflakes. I went the snowflake route. I'm supremely pleased with the result.)


Today's Runners

THE UNSTOPPABLE JOE COOK



THE TENACIOUS ERIN O'CONNOR

THE POWERFUL TYMOTEUSZ KAJSTURA 5.98 mi, 7:07 min/mi. #milesformichael

THE UNYIELDING RACHEL LEIBOWITZ Had a  9:56 pace and went 4.3 miles and final time was 42.44 mins  

TOTAL DAY'S MILES: 14.44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive