Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Debt?

-I can taste the graspy little end to this project and I'm reduced to a whimper. I thought there might be a surge of energy at the end and maybe there still will be, but I've been slugging along in the last 30 days here. Getting behind as I choose socializing events over blog work. I yearn for a part time gig that pays well so I can spend more time on other projects. Chasing that sweet spot.

Haiku of the Day:
Girl is explaining 
debt to her little sister
as I walk past them

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Stalwart" from MW's word of the day.)


Today's "365" Project (Put a face on something that typically doesn't have one. I laughed out loud when this prompt showed up. I've been doing this since the beginning. I can put faces on things IN MY SLEEP.)


Today's Runners

RACHEL LEIBOWITZ  "Did a 9.12 pace, finished in 29.31 min total mileage was 3.19 miles. It was in Exeter NH so nothing exciting to report"

TYMOTEUSZ KAJSTURA 7.12 mi @ 6:17 min/mi #milesformichael (At this point he's just showing off...holy cow that pace!!)

MOLLY KIMMERLING 3.15 miles. "As I was lacing up in the locker room at the gym I overheard something VERY important: you can get a REALLY great tan by rubbing coca-cola on your body before the sun."

TOTAL DAY'S MILES: 13.46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive