Thursday, June 11, 2015

Labels

Listened to a talk about identity and I spent a moment sussing out who am I and what I identify with. I tried to think of it in terms of true certainty. That I  could not refute if I tattooed it on my head. Here's the list of 20 I came up with. Tried to stick with positive things.

Restless Creator
Elder Brother
Modern Vice Junkie
Stalwart Companion
Recovering Manic Depressive
Tinkerer and Fixer
Former Michigander
Easy Weeper
Unrefined Empath
Scatterbrain
Grateful Son
Skinny White Boy
Information Addict
Lover of Macabre
Adjective Abuser
Suicide Survivor
Domestic Emigrant
Helpless Gossip
Rational Optimist
Big Hugger

What are your identifiers?
Haiku of the Day:
Portabella bliss
at a place called The Shake Shack
Good food and good friends

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Inculcate" from MW's word of the day. It means to teach or impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions.)


Today's "365" Project (Make something that uses only gold things. Thank goodness we just got these golden sheets!)


Today's Runners

THE POWERFUL TYMOTEUSZ KAJSTURA 3.18 mi, 7:16 min/mi #milesformichael

THE REMARKABLE ELLEN AMBROSE 3.37 "but it's 90 degrees so I would count it was 33.7"

TOTAL DAY'S MILES: 6.55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive